Your air purifier arrives with the two composite filters still in their packaging, placed in the back of the purifier. CAUTION: Air filters MUST be removed from their packaging before operating the air purifier.
- Open the back cover of the purifier and take out the two packaged filters.
- Remove the filters from their plastic packaging.
- Insert the thinner filter into purifier. The black, circle-textured active carbon filter should face toward you, with the pull tab pointing outwards.
- Insert the wider filter into the purifier. The white meshed antibacterial filter should face toward you, with the pull tab pointing outwards.
- Replace the back cover. The air purifier is ready for operation.